You can do the Online Registration (OLR) process from your home or office, but if you need to come to MMHS to complete the process.
Please call and make an appointment at 619-667-6439 or 619-667-6441. Walk-ins will have an appointment scheduled for the next available date.
- The online registration process takes from 40-55 minutes.
- Out of respect for other parents we ask you to plan ahead.
- Check in at least 5 minutes before your appointment.
- Make sure to bring all the information and documents that
- Food, drinks, candy, gum, etc. are NOT allowed in the office.
- If you must bring kids with you, please have someone watch after them outside of the office since our staff, space and appointments are limited.
- Email account
- Student birth certificate and immunization card (originals)
- Parent/Legal Guardian ID (expired or temporary ID/DL will not be accepted)
- 2 forms of address verification (recent bills SDG&E, Water, Cable, or escrow papers, property tax receipt, deed to home, rental agreement with owner/manager signature)