Mount Miguel High School

Do you live in the San Diego Unified School District Area or another district in San Diego County?
You are encouraged to see what Mount Miguel has to offer your family.  Please contact a counselor or administrator for an appointment.
To transfer from one school district to another, please fill out the form below, print it out, and submit it to the district in which you live. 
For more information about District Policies on Interdistrict Transfers click Board Policy or Admin. Reg