Attention Seniors: We will be having multiple financial aid VIRTUAL workshops...stay tuned!
Come learn about options for financial assistance to pay for college. Come and get FREE assistance with your 2021-2022 Free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and Dream Act Application. Deadline to complete your FAFSA/CA Dream Act is March 2nd!!!
What to Bring for the FAFSA Application:
1. Bring your Chromebook
2. Student's Social Security Number
3. Parent's federal tax return from 2019
4. If not a US citizen, bring alien registration card(s)
5. Parent's Social Security Number (if they have one)
6. Bank account records, investments and business records
7. List of colleges of interest
What to Bring for the CA Dream Act Application:
1. Parent and student federal tax return and wage information for 2019
2. Bank account records, investments and business records
3. List of colleges of interest