Top Five Reminders for Freshman Applicants:
1. Send official ACT, SAT and TOEFL scores to just one UC campus: UC will share them with all campuses to which you applied.
2. December Examination Dates "might" be acceptable even though the application is due by November 30th. Double check with each college for the last test exam that they will accept. If the December test is accepted, indicate the planned test date(s) on the admission application; be sure to request that the official scores be sent to one UC campus.
3. Do not send transcripts/academic records; UC will request them if they are needed during the review process.
4. Do not send letters of recommendation; UC does not require them or read them unless requested.
5. After submitting your application, you can log in to your application to review and, if necessary, change your telephone number, email, mailing address or report new SAT, ACT, TOEFL, or International Exam Scores. Minor changes to your activities, awards, volunteer work, employment or personal statement are unlikely to have an impact on your admission decision. However, if you have significant updates in any of these areas, you may notify the UC Application Center at email@example.com.