Mount Miguel High School

Due to the COVID-19 crisis and social distancing, the option for

"Pick Up" and "In-person" are NOT available at this time.



If you graduated from Adult School, Phoenix Program, or another school, you must contact the corresponding office since those records ARE NOT kept at MMHS.  Click here for Adult School & Phoenix Program


IMPORTANT - Read First: Information will not be verified over the phone, DIPLOMAS CANNOT BE DUPLICATED & Official Transcripts cannot be faxed or emailed. An Official Transcript is considered official documentation of graduation by colleges and employers. Former students must request their own transcripts online, in writing by mail or in person.  *Parent or legal guardian may request records if the student is under 18 years old and must include a copy of valid ID as well as the student ID. We process requests in the order they are received and it can take 1-5 working business days once ALL requirements are received; this doesn't include mail transit time. Expect longer delays at the end of the school year. If you're requesting records via mail, allowed transit time.   Records other than transcripts are kept on file only 5 years after graduation or the last date of attendance; records are destroyed after 5 years for data security. *All records are mail via USPS, and transit time is subject to location, weather, and post office. We don't have the ability to use another delivery service. 

CAHSEE RETROACTIVE EXEMPTION (Senate Bill 172)- Students who did not pass the California High School Exit Exam, but completed all other graduation requirements (2006-2015), are now able to get their high school diploma and an official transcript. If you are one of these students, and this is the first time you're requesting a transcript, you must speak with a counselor first. Do not submit a request if you have not spoken with a counselor. Our counseling office number is 619-667-6439.
If you're looking for a Middle School or Jr High School transcript, contact that school directly as we don't archive any of their transcripts at our school.
Most schools maintain records up to 5 years from the last date of attendance.

Online Request Green Logo


1 - Complete the process from a desktop as some mobile devices are not compatible.


2 - Read ALL the information above. It will answer most of your questions.


3 - Pay Transcript - Before you pay online, the popup blocker must be disabled. SAVE YOUR RECEIPT. 


4 - Combine your legible and clear documents into ONE file (payment receipt, valid photo ID, and court document if you had a name changed); PDF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, or TIFF are accepted.


5 - Complete the Online Transcript Request and upload your documents file.


You'll receive a confirmation email once we process your request, or if we encounter a discrepancy.

The email will be from

Requests received without documents, payment, or missing information will not be processed.

Payment is required for official and unofficial transcripts.


Records Department

Available: M-F 8 AM to 12 PM and 1:30 PM to 3 PM
Fax: 619-644-8408
Phone: 619-667-6430   

**Information will not be verified over the phone