Mount Miguel High School


If you graduated from Adult School, Phoenix Program, or another school, you must contact the corresponding office since those records ARE NOT kept at MMHS. 

Click on the corresponding link below: 




  IMPORTANT - Read First: Information will not be verified over the phone, DIPLOMAS CANNOT BE DUPLICATED & Official Transcripts cannot be faxed or emailed. An Official Transcript is considered official documentation of graduation by colleges and employers. Former students must request their own transcripts online, in writing by mail or in person.  *Parent or legal guardian may request records if the student is under 18 years old and must include a copy of valid ID as well as the student ID. We process requests in the order they are received and it can take 1-5 working business days once ALL requirements are received; this doesn't include mail transit time. Expect longer delays at the end of the school year. If you're requesting records via mail, allowed transit time.   Records other than transcripts are kept on file only 5 years after graduation or the last date of attendance; records are destroyed after 3 years for data security. *All records are mail via USPS, and transit time is subject to location, weather, and post office. We don't have the ability to use another delivery service. 

CAHSEE RETROACTIVE EXEMPTION (Senate Bill 172)- Students who did not pass the California High School Exit Exam, but completed all other graduation requirements (2006-2015), are now able to get their high school diploma and an official transcript. If you are one of these students, and this is the first time you're requesting a transcript, you must speak with a counselor first. Do not submit a request if you have not spoken with a counselor. Our counseling office number is 619-667-6439.
If you're looking for a Middle School or Jr High School transcript, contact that school directly as we don't archive any of their transcripts at our school.
Most schools maintain records up to 3 years from the last date of attendance.

Online Request Green Logo


NOTE:  *** You need a Gmail account to request records online as you will need to upload documents. 


Step 1 Disable the popup blocker on your desktop computer (mobile devices may not be supported), pay, and save your receipt. To pay for the Transcript CLICK HERE 


Step 2 Combine your legible and clear documents into ONE file (online payment receipt, valid photo ID, and court documents if applicable). Your file must be in one of the following formats: PDF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, or TIFF. ***If you changed your name, you must also include a copy of the court document.


Step 3 Complete your Unofficial or Official Transcript Request and upload your documents by CLICKING HERE 


You'll receive a confirmation email once we process and mail your request, or if we encounter a discrepancy.

All transcripts are physical and digital transcripts are not available at this time.

The email confirmation will be from

Requests received without documents, payment, or missing information will not be processed.

Payment is required for official and unofficial transcripts.

**Information will not be verified over the phone
Records Department office hours M-F 8 AM to 12 PM and 1 PM to 3 PM

Records Phone: 619-667-6430   
**Information will not be verified over the phone